Am I eligible to work in the UK?

If you are a British or Irish Citizen you can prove your right to work in the UK with either of the following:

  • a British passport
  • an Irish passport or passport card

Alternatively you can provide:

  • a UK birth or adoption certificate
  • an Irish birth or adoption certificate
  • a certificate of registration or naturalisation as a British Citizen

If you are not a British or Irish citizen you can prove your right to work in the UK with:

  • a share code which you access via the website
  • your immigration documents

As part of our pre employment checks, you will be asked to produce your right to work documentation if you are successful securing a role at the Motor Neurone Disease Association.

The MND Association is an approved Tier 2 sponsor employer with very limited licences and all have been allocated.

For more information related to proving your right to work after July 2021 as a EU, EEA or Swiss citizen please read Prove your right to work: EU, EEA and Swiss citizens - GOV.UK (

This web site uses cookies to help improve your online experience. Please click accept if you are happy with this. Accept Find Out More
We’ve recently updated our privacy policy, find out how we use your data .